1. Double-sided flexible circuit board structure: FPC double-sided flexible board structure: there are pads on both sides of the double panel, mainly used for connection with other circuit boards. Although its structure is similar to that of single-layer board, the manufacturing process is very different. Its raw materials are copper foil, protective film + transparent glue. First, drill holes on the protective film according to the location requirements of the pad, and then paste the copper foil. After etching out the pad and lead, paste another protective film with a well drilled hole. Double-sided flexible CIRCUIT board LED flame lamp flexible board circuit board and circuit board is not different, essentially the same. FPC circuit board is only a design, production of a good substrate, circuit board refers to the circuit board has been installed with each component of the double-sided flexible CIRCUIT board LED flame lamp
2. Double-sided flexible circuit board The circuit board working principle: is the use of plate insulation material separated from the surface copper foil conductive layer, so that the current along the pre-designed route in a variety of components flow to complete such as work. Amplification. Attenuation. Modulation. Demodulation. Coding and other functions. On a basic PCB, the parts are concentrated on one side and the wires are concentrated on the other. Because the wires only appear on one side, the PCB is called a single panel. A multilayer board, with multiple layers of wires, requires a proper circuit connection between the two layers, and the bridge between the circuits is called the guide hole (VIA). The basic circuit board design process can be divided into the following four steps: circuit board name: circuit board,PCB board, aluminum substrate, high-frequency board,PCB, ultra-thin circuit board, ultra-thin circuit board, printing (copper etching technology) circuit board and so on. The circuit board makes the circuit miniaturized and intuitive, which plays an important role in the batch production of fixed circuit and the optimization of electric appliance layout.
7, 3M adhesive paper - mainly used for 0.4mm and above thickness OF FR4 and double-sided flexible circuit board paste, and double-sided flexible circuit board and customer products assembly fixed; The use of double-sided flexible CIRCUIT board auxiliary materials, ultimately according to the customer's use environment and functional requirements to determine the double-sided flexible CIRCUIT board LED flame lamp flexible board
4. The thermal conductivity test method and test results do not match, and there is a certain difference between the thermal conductivity of the dielectric layer and the finished thermal conductivity of the aluminum substrate.
5. Aluminum base copper clad plate material specifications are not unified. CPCA industry standards, national standards, international standards and so on.
6. The thickness of copper foil is not up to standard, which will lead to some phenomena such as burning circuit and exploding power supply.
7. More and more PCB manufacturers, copycat defective spoiler, jerry-built, shoddy, steal for a pillar. The classification of double-sided flexible circuit board is classified according to its medium and structure. It is sorted as follows: 1. Single-layer soft board structure Double-sided flexible circuit board The flexible board of this structure is the most simple flexible board of the structure. This is usually the base material + transparent adhesive + copper foil is a set of bought raw materials, of course, protective film + transparent adhesive is another kind of bought raw materials.
1. Shorten the connection between high frequency components and reduce EMI interference. 2. Components with large weight (such as more than 20g) should be fixed with support and then welded. 3. Heat transfer should be considered to prevent large δ T defects and rework of heating components. Thermal sensors should stay away from heating sources, DOUBLE-sided FPLLC flame light flexible plates. 4. Filling: used for copper coating of ground wire network, which can reduce impedance. 5. Electrical boundary: used to determine the size of the circuit board, all components on the circuit board must not exceed this boundary. Circuit board names are: circuit board, PCB board, aluminum substrate, hf board, thick copper board, impedance board, PCB, ultra-thin circuit board, ultra-thin circuit board, printing (copper etching technology) circuit board and so on. The circuit board makes the circuit miniaturized and intuitive, which plays an important role in the batch production of fixed circuit and the optimization of electric appliance layout. Circuit boards may be called printed circuit boards or printed circuit boards, English name is (PrintedCircuitBoard) PCB, FPC PCB (FlexiblePrintedCircuitboard)  (FPC circuit board, also known as flexible PCB flexible circuit board is made of polyimide or polyester film as the backing material with a high reliability, Flexible printed circuit board. 6. The arrangement of components as parallel as possible, so that not only beautiful and easy to weld, suitable for mass production. Circuit board design is 4∶3 rectangular (preferred). Do not mutate wire widths to avoid discontinuities in wiring. When the circuit board is heated for a long time, copper foil is easy to expand and fall off. Therefore, large copper foil should be avoided.
Add: xingye road,14th,bao'an shenzhen city CHINA